Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

After All - Go Win Some Prizes!!

How badly do I want you - my peeps - to win prizes in the EAOC contest? I'm taking you more than half way home.
Each link in this post leads to a store you need to create the phrase that pays 'summertime barbeque.' All
you have to do is click the links and list the stores and submit them to Virtuous Creations at vc1@bellsouth.net. and we'll let you know the prize you've won. Now the catch is, I've only done some of the letters you need - you need to scour the stores to get the rest, but I've done most of the work for you.

It can't get much easier than that! Well, it could, but come on, you should do some of the work.

You will have to go looking through each shop and you will some great work out there - and of course, that's the whole point of these kinds of contests - to get folks to see the work and perhaps buy a thing or two.

And there are some wonderful things to see. I cannot believe the talent out there and you won't believe it when you see it, too. I go around saying I have only three talents: i can knit, i can write and i can sing - but wait until you see the talent shown in the shops. The jewelry, the fine art, man, God inspires! There's pottery and bath products, too. With graduations, proms and weddings - you should make a list of the things you'll want to buy!

I know you want to see the yarn I bought in St. Louis, especially since I spent the money I spent to buy the five skeins of yarn I usually spend to buy a little of 20 balls of yarn - but you know for me to break the rule, it had to be some kind of yarn. I think you'll like it when you see it. You would have seen them today, but there was the mother to end all mothers of a storm today. I was out there because we had to turn on the pumps, but there was no taking photos today - even though I thought I would take one of the storm - I had to be practical and do some control so the house wouldn't flood. As it was, I didn't think we get the Cubs game in but the rain let up just in time. I will get the photos of the yarn and the hat up as soon as I am able.

Right now? It's 5 in the morning and I'm going to bed. Happy hunting in the contest. I want to read that one (or more) of you won some really terrific prizes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin