Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

So, Where Have I Been?

It's been 3 days since my last post and what have I been up to?

  1. Choir practice started last week and we sang for the first time this season last Sunday.
  2. Still working on the Cuddle Up Blanket. It is about halfway done. I admit to liking how it's coming out, though I must also admit to being a little anxious to start a new project.
  3. I've picked up another client - if all the contract details work out, I will be writing articles for egardener - check them out if you are at all into gardening.
  4. About 1/3 of the way through Tina McElroy Ansa's You Know Better.
  5. I've been WALKING! Hubby let me know what my birthday present is going to be - a trip to Florida and this time we aren't staying at the Disney Vacation Club where we usually stay. This time the trip is more to Orlando than Disney so I get to create the itnerary. This would seem to involve more walking than usual so I decided to get the legs (and the rest of me) in vacation shape.
I've only been walking a mile for the last few days, but I've forgotten how great it is to work up a really good sweat moving the ol' instrument around. It's worth getting up a little (and I mean a little) earlier in the mornings. By the time I'm through with this 'training' I'll be ready for Florida!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin