Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Little Holiday Cheer

I was looking at my schedule of things to do (because it's there I might as well look at it) and it said that if I were following my schedule, I would be writing in the blog and I would be telling you about another blog I thought was pretty nifty. So, since I wasn't really doing anything waiting for the weather to warm up to the upper 30's so the ice will melt off my car and I can make it to Christmas Eve rehearsal with my fingers intact, I decided to go looking for a blog I want to share.

And I found a beautiful one.

A Black Pepper has some beautiful photography and also some nice knitting going on as well. You gotta love the talented people in the world - they give us something to look at.

Lucy writes and photographs this wonderfully fulfilling site (I don't know if she takes the shots of herself. She appears to be that talented.) She's also a designer and has an Etsy shop. So, if you're looking for a visual feast and some nice writing to go along with it right before you look at some knit and crochet items right before you go shopping on line, then check out A Black Pepper and prepare to enjoy yourself!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin