Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

View From The Bridge

What else is there to do, really, but stay in and knit? I am recovering from the all day inaugural coverage and the first Etsy sale to back to normal. Today the weather is warming up so the snow pile will be gone, but it has been around for a few days when the weather was frightful.
Duke loves this weather and he loves the snow. He bugs us constantly to go outside so he can jump in the pile. He's gotten so clever that if I say no, he will actually go find the hub and bug him (and he usually gets his way there.)

In the meantime, I am reworking the cable stitch afghan pattern I cast on. I'm making it so different that it can't be called the same pattern. I didn't know I had this kind of design genie in me but I like her!

2 comments:

cici said...

what a pretty site. Best viewed from the sofa, looking out. I can't wait to see the afghan. Happy Knitting!!

Heather said...

Staying in and knitting sounds like a very good plan to me!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin