Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Do You See What I See?

Believe it or not, it's the same poncho. One is the backside and one is the front. 'Officially' the front is the black, gray and white squares. But you can actually wear it either way. You can even remove the tie and make the green, orange and burgundy side the v neck side.

I don't know how my brain works but it took me a long time to figure out how the two strips were supposed to go together. The pattern didn't help - it just said look at the photo and then showed just the front.
I finished the fringe this morning and I noticed how the color blocks lined up to give the two different looks - I didn't do it on purpose but you can go mono or colorful with the same piece. I will do a review of Feza Opera Yarn in a later post.
All in all, I'm pretty
OK with how this turned out. I would like to make another one in just two colors or in one color and would also like to throw in some cable. Don't know when I'm going to get to that...the twelfth of Never looks free. I'm really like that color side. Pretty nifty. Let's see what happens when it goes into the shop!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin