Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Crash and Burn

I'm not quite sure what I want to be when I grow up. I'm not quite sure I want to grow up - which probably makes the decision that much harder. I'm just saying.

I have the urge to do some emotional eating so today I have had some ice cream, even though my free day was Wednesday and the next one isn't until Thursday. Now that I have confessed, I will be able to stay away from the rest of the ice cream which is feeling ignored. But speaking of frozen goodness..

These are the caps that have made the cup. Don't they look like three scoops of sherbet? They are comfy and cute and I think I said before they don't even use a half skein of yarn so they are going to be very inexpensive. They take about five hours to make and I decided not to put the plastic in the brim and it still works. The other three or four prototypes are around here somewhere and I am going to wear them. I am even going to wear them outside and advertise my own stuff. I am more than happy to tell folks that it was a draft and direct them to the final products coming soon to the site and then whip out a business card and give it to them...on the premise they don't laugh, point at my head and say 'what the heck is that on your head?'



1 comment:

Susie said...

I think those are adorable, Bev. I've seen a lot of young hip chicks wearing similar hats around the city.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin