Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Gone, Just Like That

And it's gone...well, it's still here but it officially doesn't belong to me anymore. The afghan sold overnight. I didn't have time to become attached to it before someone else became attached to it and paid for the privilege of calling it their own. I didn't even get the coordinating pillows up in the shop. But that's how it goes. I guess it means I have to start a new one.

I do have starting a new project on the to do list for today so it might as well be a new granny square afghan since I recently purchased a new book of granny squares.

The universe has a way of working with us even if we're down on some aspect of ourselves, if we leave just one part of us open to new experiences and the blessings that surround us in abundance, one of them will make its way in and bring you back to harmony and balance. I always have to fight my natural laziness and I am given incentive by seeing my work appreciated or a kind note from someone (like the kind email I received from Mrs. Collman. These things bring me back to the goodness of the world and the people stomping around on it.

I still don't know what I will be working on during the vacation time - feel free to provide suggestions. I haven't started the vacation countdown. I will start that after the next craft show in a few weeks.

In the meantime, I have to get that new afghan started and the other one sent on its way.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin