Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Vacation Prep

I don't remember the last time we went on vacation. A real vacation where we left town and everything. But we're going to embark on one soon and I have no idea what knitting project to take. I mean we will be traveling by car so there will be plenty of opportunity to knit while sitting beside Mr. Honey. (He has determined that he can stretch out quite comfortably in the back of the as yet unnamed new vehicle so I can expect that's where he will be when it is my turn to drive.)

I am thinking it might be something of a nice challenge to do blocks - one for each state we pass through on the way there and on the way back. It wouldn't make for a very large blanket cuz it's not like we're going way cross country.

And I don't do socks so that won't happen. Hmmm. I must have something to do. Any ideas? We won't be gone that long - away on Sunday and back on Wednesday. It's not for a couple of weeks so there's time for all the suggestions you can throw my way. There will be lots of room for lots of yarn and projects so there's a chance for more than one to go and I can do a little work on each of them.

Give me ideas! I need ideas!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin