Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back On Track

First, let me say we had a raunchy time at Tamale Hut last night. Between Melissa and Vicki, I got some really good ideas...

Here's the first look at the Nanny Square afghan. I must say that I am enjoying how it's coming together. So I suppose I am back on track with the project. I know I wasn't talking to it for one day and that could have become a cold war but it hung in there waiting patiently for me to return to it. And after the fling with the poncho, I did. The diversion was a good thing. There are four more of these squares on the blocking board and I think seven are waiting to be sewn together and one more on the needles - it is moving along quite nicely. Perhaps it's a good thing to have some fiber affairs when you're seeing a project - just so you know it's the one you want to take to the end. Of course, I usually go all the way with my projects. It's the kind of girl I am.

The blood sugar levels are way down in the normal range - less than 100 and I am feeling a whole lot better. Still eating the way I'm supposed to; yesterday was my free day so I had some ice cream (Naughty,naughty Melissa!) and some other stuff. You're supposed to have one day a week that you eat whatever you want but I go every eight days - just because I can't follow any pattern the way it's written.I was looking forward to that ice cream and it was chocolate from Baskins-Robbins. So good.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin