Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Team EAOC

I have the great pleasure of being part of the Etsy Artists of Color Team. Being part of a team means supporting team mates and having a place to get and give support. There are other groups I joined but it was really hard to keep up with all of them and in the end, I went with EAOC because it feels good.

I am going to feature some of the other Etsy Artists of Color because they are talented and because I want to support the handmade movement. My hope is that you will take a moment and check out the people behind the artistry as well as the work itself. I have a little sneak peek at some top stuff from Team EAOC:

Proud Mary Earrings by Hilari I loves me the purple, I loves me the earrings, how could I not loves me these purple earrings?

Chunky Infinity Scarf by Jarvis gift Take what I said about purple from above and put it here. Plus, this scarf is so unique and funky!

See what I mean? You can find beautiful items like these all through Etsy. Just enter Team EAOC and you will find gifts and things you can spoil yourself with - you'll even find some of my things!

Have a great weekend. It is Memorial Day on Monday and my thanks, prayers and best wishes to those who served and are serving in our Armed Forces.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin