Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

I Have To Admit It

My drool of the day is from another knitter. I love it! Go and visit and take a look at the beautiful work yarncoture does.


OK, so there we were last Friday at Knot Just Knits and I was talking to the owner
E
lizabeth when she mentioned Signatures Needles. I knit for a little while with Signature Needles during the yarn crawl. Those things drive like they're on rails and it was a pleasure for the five minutes I had them.

Elizabeth sells them. She has them in a cute bucket and I had a bunch of them in my hands. I wanted them. But they are expensive. They are $37 a pair. I think they may be a couple dollars less at Loopy but I had them in my hands. She had the long and short needles and I found three pair of short ones in sizes 8,9 and 10. I think a pair was even purple.

This is why we have husbands. And this is why Melissa thinks I am spoiled.
So I am. I called Mr. Honey and told him I wanted Signature needles for my Christmas present. Now that in itself does not make me spoiled.

The incredible Marion said to me I would have to decide which pair I wanted. I didn't understand her statement. The wonderful Vickie looked at Marion and said, 'I don't think she'll have to decide that.'

I admit he spoils me. Which isn't quite the same as admitting to being spoiled but it comes close.

The Pleasant Home sale is over and we didn't do as well as we did last year but we did over $400 worth of business. That's about $100 less than last year but everyone sold at least one item and the amazing April had the first five sales of the day. Marion made a strong showing the last weekend and Vickie sold a hat. I managed a few more sales myself so I am pleased with it.

Right now, I am in the midst of reducing the current items in the shop and prepping for 2011. Believe it or not, I am looking at patterns to make for the spring. Miss April has me thinking like a businesswoman.

Let's see how long that lasts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin