Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Getting On

Here's the first go round with the beret little Miss Vickie wanted. There's actually another one I finished yesterday but didn't photograph as of yet. (It's on Mickey Mouse's head.) I am going to take the pic just not today. There's yet another hat on the hooks but that's a grown up hat.

The leg is better still. I was really determined to workout today and when I woke up the first thing I felt was pain. Not a lot. Not overwhelming but just enough to let me know I am going to have to ease back into the workout routine. Bummer. I didn't want to lose momentum. I would love to go out and take a walk but the truth is I think I would make it to the corner - three houses away - and scream for Mr. Honey to get the car. I've been trying to walk 'regular' and it hasn't quite happened.

I haven't had a sale this year. That's another bummer. I have a lot of finished projects and I still need to have some more photos done so I am not blaming anyone but myself for the lack of sales. I need to put more items that my history shows will sell - my hats and afghans. At the same time, I have to prepare different items for shows that we do. With all the stress at trying to stay relevant and making this work, I would still rather deal with this than go back into corporate life. I'd rather make my own corporation. At least I know this stress is mine.

Those of us living in Chicago (and surrounding area) are watching the snow disappear. I actually see the ground. We are headed for the 40s and 50s in the temp and I am ready for Spring. I am also ready for the Cubs to announce their new radio color guy. My hope is that it will be either Mark Grace or Rick Sutcliff.

I want my leg to heal so I can get back to my normal laziness. This enforced laziness just doesn't work for me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin