Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Yadda, Yadda, Yadda

I need a head with hair. I put slouch hats on a hairless head and it looks like something that would only fit Gigantor's mama. It fits my head comfortably and I don't have much more hair than this head here but it would still be useful to have one that has a mane for instances just like this.

Woke up this morning and there was very little pain (note how I phrased that) and I thought this would be the day to test out the leg with just a little workout. I really miss the feeling that a workout brings so I thought just easing back into couldn't hurt.

I was wrong.

Not even 30 seconds into it and I was limping towards the easy chair. I relayed this info to Mr. Honey and he said something akin to my being a kook and it serving me right for not waiting. But exactly what would I be waiting for? I gave it a shot and didn't push it past a reasonable point. I think that was the right thing to do and maybe tomorrow I will get to 40 seconds. I am willing to take the baby steps.

I have two more hats that came off the needles. Both crochet. Both slouches. And I still have some more pics to photograph. Today is a good day for photography. It is in the upper 50s and overcast. I should get to taking photos today though it is another thing I will not push too much because it means stairs. But there is a cute granny square hat I want you to see and some other hats and a two toned gray cowl.

I also continued work on the intarsia afghan bedspread. The first strip is all done and one square from the second. I have decided this will not be rushed. I am using gigantic bobbins which are a really good help. I fill it up and I always have some left over and I am making leaves for the falling leaves afghan bedspread. I now have 17 of the 200 plus I will need.
Do not mock- the journey of 1000 steps yadda, yadda, yadda...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin