Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

This Week's Top Ten List

I thought I would do something a little different for the Top Ten List. I pulled these items from shops on Etsy that have yet to have a sale. I remember what it was like waiting for my first sale and I didn't know if anyone would be able to find my shop let alone buy anything so I went in search of folks who have yet to experience it - perhaps you will be the first for one of them!

Big Blue Pendant by I Fly the Circus. It's unusual and cool. Every piece tells a story!
Leaf Earrings by Kim's Vintage Design. Hard to choose between the earrings and the crochet hats she has on sales. In the end, earrings won because I can make the hat myself.
Dog Wedding Collar by Sunshine Critters. This gets kudos because the dog posed for the photos. A Doberman no less.
Berry Breakfast Tea by Sands Tea I LOVE breakfast tea and this looks like it smells and tastes good!
Randall by Ted E. Graham. Seriously, price is the only thing keeping this shop from scoring. If they could find an economical product to blend with the high end, they would be jumping from all the business.

So, the leg is getting better. I had every intention of working out today. I am bummed because I've worked out every day except the last three. One was a scheduled day off and these last two because the leg hurts. I came downstairs and took the stance to work out and my leg wanted to take itself off my body and hit me in the head. So maybe tomorrow.

In the meantime, I did finish the beret prototype Vicki wanted me to make and it came out cute. It's too little for my head so probably right for her. I am not sure about the slouch factor. I will take a pic and show it to you later and hopefully I will be able to see how it fits her on Sunday and then make what she wants in the color she wants.

Whimsy by Patchwork and Pocket - because the love of tote bags never end.
Forever After by Sanders Pride - I don't know. I just like it.
Beach Wedding Decoration by Beachy Wreaths - So unique. I wouldn't have even thought of it!
Shadow Tree by SAllard Photography I love the strength and grace of the photo.
Hipster Brief by Emiliana Underwear - Don't you want to track it to see who pays $30 for them?

There you have it! A little bit of this and a little bit of that. As always, I am blown away by the talent all around us. Take a tour of some or all of these shops and give some support to our small businesses and their owners!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin