Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Games People Play

Nothingbutsoap has an interesting offer - free soap for two blog posts. Pretty clever. Such ingenuity needs to be rewarded - thus this shout out!

It's Time for Another Contest
I'm feeling the need to read - haiku, that is, the little piece of poetry consisting of three lines; the 1st line is 5 syllables, the 2nd line 7 syllab
les, the 3rd line 5 syllables.

The subject is crafting - this can be your specific craft or crafting in general.
Post your haiku to the comments on this post.

You have until Friday, July 17 to get your work of art entered.

I will place all the entries into a posting and as
k readers to vote for their favorites - the top two winners get the prize!

No, I'm not giving away yarn though I probably could and Mr. Honey would be thrilled by it -
instead, I am giving away two sets (4 each) of my new Mr. Honey stitchmarkers. These eight stitchmarkers could come out of the regular or imperfect stash that are on sale in the shop.
In addition, I will personalize one of the stitchmarkers in each set for the winners. (Up to five letters)

How about that for fun? So, get that haiku mojo going and make your entries to win some fun and funky stitchmarkers - made by Mr. Honey and myself!



12 comments:

Tanja said...

Knitting and crochet
Découpage and beadwork too;
They keep me busy.

Glue, tape and scissors;
Silver wire, nylon thread...
All within arm’s reach.

Ideas and notes
Rough sketches or detailed prints...
Creativity!

Macramé, tatting
Crewelwork and appliqué –
My clothes are unique!

Scrapbooking for fun;
Silver putty for bracelets;
And weaving for rugs!


Tanja Cilia

nrsmoo said...

knitting in the round

makes Mister Honey horney

so knit all around

Beverly said...

I may have to come up with a prize just for that one!!!

nrsmoo said...

I knew you'd love it...and poetry is not my thing, but when stitch markers made by you are involved, I can compete!!

amy beth said...

stole keys from an old
typewriter at the day job
totally worth it

Beverly said...

Amy Beth;
A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

liniecat said...

Fabulous felt, fuzzy, firm
warms the hands, heart, toes
and even, the odd nose!

Couldnt resist entering lol
great blog!

Lyn

Susie said...

Knitting my new love
Yarn, needles and a pattern
Made for someone loved

Beverly said...

Ah, Susie - ever my little romantic!

Turtle said...

I craft to stay sane
Without it, step back, watch out!
Scary girl I'd be!

Beverly said...

Indeed.
I've missed you, Turtle!

Lynn Dunaway said...

Great idea, Beverly ... glad I don't have to pick the winner! Fabulous stitch markers...wish I had seen this sooner : ) Knitting Lynn

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin