Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Gulp!



Shout out to My7Kids! Thanks for being one of my first followers!

I didn't put an end date to the contest. I have been asking for folks to vote on their favorite haiku (and they have, just not on the site - which sort of defeats the purpose, but I guess I didn't explain that) today I noticed I didn't say when I would tell who the winner was:

an oversight of huge proportion
and we clearly have one winner
I have to go back and count to see who the second place winner is. So, I will announce the winner on August 1.

I'm such a dweeb.

Wondering about the lampshade? Wondering when I would get around to telling you about it? Well, now is the time! It's the Photo Lampshade from Sassy Shades on Etsy. Kristi makes it and other kinds of unique lamp shades. This is what I mean when I say I am in awe of what people do in the world of handmade and with their creativity. Artistic lamp shades - what a great idea! I wouldn't have thought of it and I wouldn't be able to do it, but Kristi can and she does.
Check out her store. You may find a gift for that person who has everything - but a photo lampshade.



2 comments:

sassyshades said...

Thank you for featuring my lampshade! What a treat!!

my7kids said...

Hello to you too, grrrl! Been a while. I have been too busy (and too exhausted) to even peruse blogs.

Nice to "see" you again!

Nikki

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin