Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Unforgettable - This Week's Chicago Top Ten

Oh man, the things that have caught my eye for this week. It's dangerous going to look for treasure because you are likely to find it if you know where to look. I suppose my saving grace is that I don't have a lot of money to purchase everything I see. At least not all at once. My list of favorite things is growing so large, Julie Andrews couldn't sing them all even with all the Von Trapps crooning with her.

See for yourself - you'll know I tell no lies when I say this is a great group of items. Here, in no particular order, is this week's great Chicago Top Ten:

Silver and Topaz Earrings from designbysuzyn
Blue zircon earrings from soniaandbev
Original Painting by bsasik
Anti-sapphire ring by Recycledrings
American Gothic by Natalieodonnell
Snack Tray and Cups by Sugarshorts
Buddha Box by marilyngrad
Pink and Green by eyecather230
Tropical Dreams by YourTimeBodyTreats
Blue Poncho by Mylittleaura

Alright now, show 'em some love and click on their items and take a gander at their shop.
A little bit of support goes a long way - ok, maybe not for Dolly Parton, but certainly for these folks here.

Jewelry, art, knitting (of course, but I didn't go looking specifically for it) all kinds of goodies. All in the Chicago area. Man, why would you need to live anywhere else? I mean, politics aside, is this a great city or what?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin