Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Uneasy Highway

Enter the Haiku Contest!

Y'all remember these. I mean it wasn't that long ago they were in a posting I did. The moment of truth has come:

I need to do something with it.

I've already turned them into balls of yarn. They are sitting on the desk in my office - which is part of the reason I'm writing this from the laptop in the living room - I am in the middle of fiber avoidance - which I am sure I can have classified as a medical condition. I dyed these months ago and they're still hanging around unknit.

This is 100% wool and it is not super wash so it will felt. I am thinking I should make a big ole purse out of it. A big tote bags and when I felt it the colors will meld and it will be really pretty.

What do you think? I could also do a scarf and a hat. Or hat and gloves. Or scarf and gloves. Or hat and gloves. Or..wait, I think that's all of them. I must do something. Something must be done and done by me...but you can certainly weigh in. But I am leaning towards the tote bag thing because it could make one slamma jamma tote bag (did I just think of the name?!)

What a clever sausage am I.
020304

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin