Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back on the Block - Simple Stitch #60


We're moving right along. With the afghan and with other things. I know things will turn out the way they are supposed to and sometimes you have to live with the fact that backstabbers don't always get what's coming to them.

I am about to start square 13! The home stretch is right in front of me. I finished a square last night that is still on the blocking board waiting to be steamed and I tell you, it's the most boring thing I've ever done. Maybe the author doesn't want to hear that. But who am I kidding? The authorwon't know. In any case, it's not the square pictured here today. The cloverleaf eyelet wasn't boring at all and it went rather quickly. This may be the first square I made for the wedding afghan.
Now this is really one of those things were I am going to call a design feature element. I got lost in the pattern and couldn't figure out where I was so I started over on the row count which is why there's that strange pattern in a pattern near the top (which is really the bottom) of the square. I kinda liked it, so I left it - and I would have had to go way back to get it right and with the
yo's and stuff, man that would have been a pain. So, in it stays. Cuz that's the way love goes.
022004

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin